It's more than a job, it's a lifestyle.
We are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our growing team, so even if we don’t have anything advertised that takes your fancy, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
WEB/GRAPHIC DESIGNER ROLE
If you're an exceptional web designer with a passion for fitness and joining a growing company then read on.
Oodles specialise in premium yoga leggings inspired by Memphis design.
Following strong growth, we are going through an exciting transformation. As part of this we need to recruit a solid web graphic designer to join our small, focused team and support delivery of our digital growth plan.
Although we offer a great benefits package, you won't be joining us just for that - you'll join us because you share our passion for fitness and a desire to spend your life working on something you really enjoy.
You will be responsible for managing all digital design across both sites and related channels, a very broad and hands-on role.
- Weekly design and management of email campaigns
- Image retouching
- Design of all web imagery – banners, look books, editorials
- Creating imagery and other media for Instagram/Facebook
- Proficient of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)
- UX / UI should be in your DNA and you are assured in creating and understanding and delivering the best user experiences
- You are an obsessive designer with an excellent track record of creating and designing captivating user experiences.
- You will have a depth of experience in designing internal marketing collateral, both online and offline and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the different needs various marketing requirements
- You are someone that can create and work to brand guidelines, and be pioneering and innovative in the delivery of your thinking and end product
- Ideally, but not essential, yuou have some level of HTML coding and can optimise campaign landing pages
- Working with the Marketing team to execute the Marketing calendar across all digital channels, taking ownership of digital deadlines to ensure all deadlines are met
- To be successful in your application you must have a very hands-on approach with a positive can-do attitude;
- You are willing to push the boundaries within your design following brand style guidelines
- You can multi task and work under your own initiative
- Knowledge of designing web pages, web planning and design tools
- Master at Adobe packages
- Ability of managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experienced in taking briefs and managing projects from conception to finalisation
- It is essential that you have AT LEAST 2 years’ experience working within an ecommerce retailer;
- Prior experience with Magento is a big PLUS;
- Previous experience of working to on designing email, campaigns, onsite content and creative;
- Basic-intermediate knowledge of code in particular html/css to assist with building pages, promocodes, emails.
- Strong commercial approach, and can take insights and formulate solutions to achieve digital KPIs.
- You must have a high-level of English grammar, with a great eye for detail;
- This is ideally a full time roll (5 days per week)
- Salary – upon application and dependant on experience
- Staff discount on product
- Access to loads of London’s top studios and unique workouts
If this is you then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply.